🌍 London, Hybrid working with 3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home
⭐️ Our Perk
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays
💻 Technology – You’ll get a laptop all setup and ready for your first day.
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Insurance
❤️ Team building activity throughout the year in the office, plus an annual team building activity with all the organisation!
🤸🏽♂️ 20 days working from abroad – we are an international team, so we value spending time with family or having a change of scenery
Who are we?
Hightekers was founded with the idea of supporting IT and Engineer freelancers to do what they do best. We are on a mission of supporting them with all the administrative management, and leave them the independence and availability to focus on their projects.
With our innovative digital platform, Freelancers can stay in charge of all the documents and information while having the opportunity to connect with our network of like-minded professionals and share new projects with the community.
🚀Your mission: Here at Hightekers, the Business Administrator role lies at the heart of the business, playing a vital part in driving our success. As the go-to person for our consultants, you will be the first point of contact and an indispensable support system in managing their businesses, ensuring things run smoothly behind the scenes.
- Invoicing clients following the contractual agreement
- Ensuring deadlines are being met, as well as the accuracy of the billing information
- Contract Management and Customer Service:
- Providing advice and support to the operational team (Sales, HR, Finance, etc) in resolving problems related to customer contract management
- Acting as the main point of contact for consultants for any queries and liaising with another department for an efficient problem resolution
- Following up on clients’ business needs and providing support on specifics requests
- Ensuring an optimal employee experience for all the consultant
- Personnel Management:
- Collecting and preparing variable pay elements (including professional expenses)
- Verifying payslips and salaries
- Fluency in French and English is a must, written and verbal
- Fluency in an additional European language (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese) would be a must for the role
- Previous experience in working in a Business administration role (with ideally a focus on invoicing, payroll, or accounting), or similar field
- Previous experience or an interest in accounting would be highly advantageous
- An excellent ability to adapt to different situations and manage priorities
- Proficient user of G-suite and Excel
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to communicate at different levels
- Ability to work on multiple projects, ensuring timely completion and meeting deadlines
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
- 📞 Initial screening with Talent Acquisition (+ assessment)
- 💡 Interview with the Back Office Director and values Interview with HR
Our values and vision
- Teamwork: we have many departments, but we all work cross-function, exchanging ideas to improve the business and the consultant’s lives easier.
- Trust: Openness and trust are essential for us to work effectively together. We enjoy a high level of trust in the industry and that has to start from within our own teams.
- Independence: We are proudly independent and have only the interests of our teams and the members of our network influencing the decisions we make. Flexibility and freedom are core to everything that we do.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: A high level of specialist knowledge is required to properly service our network members and we are constantly pushing and developing the team’s expertise concerning employment regulations and compliance issues around the world.
- Diversity and community: we built strength to our diversity! Bringing in team members from diverse backgrounds gives us more opportunity and potential for success thanks to a broader set of skills, opinions and perspectives.