🌍 London, Hybrid working with 3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home
⭐️ Our Perk
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays
💻 Technology – You’ll get a laptop all setup and ready for your first day.
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Insurance
❤️ Team building activity throughout the year in the office, plus an annual team building activity with all the organisation!
🤸🏽♂️ 20 days working from abroad – we are an international team, so we value spending time with family or having a change of senary
Who are we?
Hightekers was founded with the idea of supporting IT and Engineer freelancers to do what they do best. We are on a mission of supporting them with all the administrative management, and leave them the independence and availability to focus on their projects.
With our innovative digital platform, Freelancers can stay in charge of all the documents and information while having the opportunity to connect with our network of like-minded professionals and share new projects with the community.
🚀Your mission: The French Speaking Talent Acquisition Partner would have a key focus on attracting and retaining the best talent thought process optimisation, enhancing the employee branding and supporting hiring managers.
Sourcing and assessing talent
- Proactively sourcing talent utilising a range of outbound channels (e.g. LinkedIn recruiter, social media, referrals, candidate networks, agencies, etc.)
- Monitoring the end to end recruitment process
- Ensuring candidate assessment throughout every stage of the interview process is structured, consistent and effective in identifying top talent
- Interviewing candidates and checking suitability via phone screening, face-to-face and video calls
- Managing the recruiting processes from Junior to Senior roles
- Managing job advertisements of new roles in the different job boards
Onboarding & Happiness
- Making HIGHTEKERS the best place to work by providing an excellent onboarding experience with communication and candidate relationship building
- Build a cohesive team by spreading HTK values and spirit
- Coaching hiring managers to improve the competence of interviewing, assessment and selection and educate the wider business.
- Delivering recruitment skills training and accredit colleagues to ensure they are competent at assessing
Employer Branding / Candidate experience
- Prioritising delivering a fantastic candidate experience throughout the recruitment process to help spread the HTK touch!
- Leading effective local networking and recruitment initiatives – we are growing fast and need to respond appropriately to this from a recruitment and hiring perspective
- Supporting the HR manager and the wider team with project work such as benchmarking, increasing employer branding etc. and other duties as required
- Develop the Employer Brand and Employee Value proposition; producing assets and attending any events or networking to support candidate attraction
Expertise / Liaising
- Advising on assessment criteria & interview structures
- Contributing strategically about how we grow teams in new markets – what an appropriate structure could be, identifying market needs, etc.
- Managing and updating the company applicant tracking system
- Building strong partner relationships with relevant internal stakeholders to properly influence and define hiring needs according to our talent acquisition strategy
- Acting as a trusted partner for recruitment-related activity
- Coaching stakeholders to develop their effectiveness in recruitment and selection
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Offer a strategic view on acquiring specific skill sets to match strategic business priorities
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken, is a must for the role
- Fluency in any additional European language (Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, etc), would be a great advantage, but not essential
- Previous experience in an in-house talent acquisition or in-house recruitment role is essential
- Previous experience in recruiting from Junior to Senior levels, across different departments
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in building relationships with candidates and hiring managers at all levels
- Solid team player who can collaborate cross-functionally
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail, multi-tasking & prioritisation skills to achieve effective management of a high volume and wide range of responsibilities and changing priorities
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
- 📞 Initial screening with Talent Acquisition
- 💛 Values Interview with HR (plus online assessment)
- 🎨 Interview with the HR Director
Our values and vision
- Teamwork: we have many departments, but we all work cross-function, exchanging ideas to improve the business and the consultant’s lives easier.
- Trust: Openness and trust are essential for us to work effectively together. We enjoy a high level of trust in the industry and that has to start from within our own teams.
- Independence: We are proudly independent and have only the interests of our teams and the members of our network influencing the decisions we make. Flexibility and freedom are core to everything that we do.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: A high level of specialist knowledge is required to properly service our network members and we are constantly pushing and developing the team’s expertise concerning employment regulations and compliance issues around the world.
- Diversity and community: we built strength to our diversity! Bringing in team members from diverse backgrounds gives us more opportunity and potential for success thanks to a broader set of skills, opinions and perspectives.