Couldn’t find the position you are interested in?
Here at Hightekers we are always on the lookout for great talents to joining our team. So while there is no position at this time, please feel free to complete the form and we will be in touch as soon as a new position will become available.
What talent are we looking for?
Please find below the list of the department we usually recruit for so you can check out if any could be a good fit for you:
- Business Development
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
- Office Management
What’s in it for you?
🌍 Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hybrid working with 3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home
⭐️ Our Perk
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Insurance
🚊50% of the Navigo Pass
💰 Annual participation bonus
🥘TR card €11.38 (50% employer-covered)
❤️Team building activity throughout the year in the office, plus an annual team building activity with all the organisation!
🤸🏽♂️ 20 days working from abroad – we are an international team, so we value spending time with family or having a change of scenery
Who are we?
Hightekers was founded with the idea of supporting IT and Engineer freelancers to do what they do best. We are on a mission of supporting them with all the administrative management, and leave them the independence and availability to focus on their projects.
With our innovative digital platform, Freelancers can stay in charge of all the documents and information while having the opportunity to connect with our network of like-minded professionals and share new projects with the community.
Our values and vision
- Teamwork: we have many departments, but we all work cross-function, exchanging ideas to improve the business and the consultant’s lives easier.
- Trust: Openness and trust are essential for us to work effectively together. We enjoy a high level of trust in the industry and that has to start from within our own teams.
- Independence: We are proudly independent and have only the interests of our teams and the members of our network influencing the decisions we make. Flexibility and freedom are core to everything that we do.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: A high level of specialist knowledge is required to properly service our network members and we are constantly pushing and developing the team’s expertise concerning employment regulations and compliance issues around the world.
- Diversity and community: we built strength to our diversity! Bringing in team members from diverse backgrounds gives us more opportunity and potential for success thanks to a broader set of skills, opinions and perspectives.