🌍 Neuilly-sur-Seine, Hybrid working with 3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home
⭐️ Our Perk
🏖 25 Holiday Days + your local bank holidays
💻 Technology – You’ll get a laptop all setup and ready for your first day.
👩🏾⚕️ Healthcare Insurance
🚊50% of the Navigo Pass
💰 Annual participation bonus
🥘TR card €11.38 (50% employer-covered)
❤️Team building activity throughout the year in the office, plus an annual team building activity with all the organisation!
🤸🏽♂️ 20 days working from abroad – we are an international team, so we value spending time with family or having a change of scenery
Who are we?
Hightekers was founded with the idea of supporting IT and Engineer freelancers to do what they do best. We are on a mission of supporting them with all the administrative management, and leave them the independence and availability to focus on their projects.
With our innovative digital platform, Freelancers can stay in charge of all the documents and information while having the opportunity to connect with our network of like-minded professionals and share new projects with the community.
🚀Your mission: The Senior Business Development Manager will play a key role in expanding the business in the Flemish Region, by managing the whole sales cycle from lead generation to closing the deal on the B2B and B2C landscape.
- Selling and advising our innovative services to IT consultants population and IT companies
- Developing the portfolio of prospects and follow-up
- Managing the whole sales cycle, from initial prospect to finalising the deal
- Analysing and understanding the need in order to propose appropriate solutions
- Monitoring the achievement of qualitative and quantitative objectives
- Ensuring the quality of the clients’ and consultants’ experience and the outreach of Hightekers
- Fluency in English and Dutch and French, written and spoken is essential
- Fluency in an additional European language (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese) will be an advantage, but not essential
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Business Development
- Previous experience working in a similar industry will be a great advantage, but not essential
- Previous experience in converting leads to calls/registrations
- Proficient user of CRM system and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Well-spoken, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong can-do attitude and sales driven with the ability to manage time effectively
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Previous leadership experience or eagerness to progress into a management role would be ideal for the role
- Conflict management and resolution skills
- Strong negotiation skills and team working spirit
🕵️♀️ Hiring Process
- 📞 Initial screening with Talent Acquisition
- 💡 Interview with the International Business Development Director
- 💛 Values Interview with HR (+ online assessment)
- 🎨 Interview with the CEO
Our values and vision
- Teamwork: we have many departments, but we all work cross-function, exchanging ideas to improve the business and the consultant’s lives easier.
- Trust: Openness and trust are essential for us to work effectively together. We enjoy a high level of trust in the industry and that has to start from within our own teams.
- Independence: We are proudly independent and have only the interests of our teams and the members of our network influencing the decisions we make. Flexibility and freedom are core to everything that we do.
- Continuous Learning and Improvement: A high level of specialist knowledge is required to properly service our network members and we are constantly pushing and developing the team’s expertise concerning employment regulations and compliance issues around the world.
- Diversity and community: we built strength to our diversity! Bringing in team members from diverse backgrounds gives us more opportunity and potential for success thanks to a broader set of skills, opinions and perspectives.